SAVE THE DATE! 10 May 2017 – Clean Energy and Climate Investment Forum
- Opportunity for investors to access investment-ready projects from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe including renewable energy, energy access, energy efficiency, and climate change projects.
- Selection by a jury of eminent clean energy and climate experts and investors of the best business plans for the PFAN Global Clean Energy and Climate Investment Awards.
- Projects have been selected for their commercial viability, social and environmental benefits and have all received intensive coaching from PFAN professional advisors.
- Launch of PFAN under new UNIDO / REEEP hosting: PFAN will formally unveil its new governance and hosting structure and announce its plans for scaling its operations and accessing wholesale capital markets.
- Networking opportunity for investors, project developers, energy and climate financing consultants, as well as development partners in the clean energy, low carbon and climate spaces.
- Registration will open shortly.
Further information will be circulated in due course. Please send queries to Ms. Ylwa Pettersson (Y.PETTERSSON@unido.org; +43 1 26026 3978).
The event is organized by the Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) supported by United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in cooperation with the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP), and will take place in conjunction with the Vienna Energy Forum.