for investors and financial institutions
PFAN screens business plans, selects the most economically viable and environmentally beneficial projects, and provides multiple rounds of coaching and guidance before projects are presented to investors. PFAN is now working on more than 358 clean energy projects across Asia, Africa, Latin America and CIS & Central Asia. Globally, PFAN has raised over USD 1.2 billion of investment for 87 clean energy projects and contributed to the establishment of annual greenhouse gas (GHG) mitigation of 2.6 million tonnes CO2 e p.a.
For investors, PFAN offers compelling opportunities to access a select group of investment-ready clean energy projects with attractive potential returns, and verified environmental and development benefits.
Network membership is free and open to all applicants (especially investors based in regions and countries of PFAN operations) who can demonstrate a track record in raising finance for clean energy and climate change projects. Please note that during the transition to UNIDO/REEEP hosting arrangement for the new PFAN, membership applications may be asked to wait until the transition is complete.
Please contact us for further details.
The upcoming Investor Forum events are listed below.
- Opportunity for investors to access investment-ready projects from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe including renewable energy, energy access, energy efficiency, and climate change projects.
- Selection by a jury of eminent clean energy and climate experts and investors of the best business plans for the PFAN Global Clean Energy and Climate Investment Awards.
- Projects have been selected for their commercial viability, social and environmental benefits and have all received intensive coaching from PFAN professional advisors.
- Launch of PFAN under new UNIDO / REEEP hosting: PFAN will formally unveil its new governance and hosting structure and announce its plans for scaling its operations and accessing wholesale capital markets.
- Networking opportunity for investors, project developers, energy and climate financing consultants, as well as development partners in the clean energy, low carbon and climate spaces.
- Registration will open shortly.
Participation to this event is upon invitation only. Please kindly confirm attendance by registering via Eventbrite at your earliest convenience, but before 16 April 2017.
If you should have any queries, please contact Ms. Ylwa Pettersson (firstname.lastname@example.org; +43 1 26026 3978). We are looking forward to welcoming you at this event!
The event is organized by the Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) supported by United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in cooperation with the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP), and will take place in conjunction with the Vienna Energy Forum.